The WRT BH works as part of a Wellness Team consisting of Physical Health Professional Navigator and Administrative Navigator. The BH N brings to the team clinical expertise in the assessment, treatment and management of behavior health, substance use disorders and co-occurring MH and SUD issues. Within this team, the BH Navigator also has specific knowledge, skills and abilities in the arena of primary care behavioral health integration.
The Wellness Recovery Behavioral Health reports to the WRT Administrative Navigator and communicates with all members of WRT Team and the Executive Director.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provides outreach and engagement to build report and explain the benefits of integrated care and how the team can assist in improving a member’s overall health.
- Complete member assessment and SmartScreener
- Identify and address any urgent needs of clients
- Reviews MH evaluations and collaborate with MH providers
- Develop strategies with clients on self-management, diet/nutrition, exercise, use of preventative care, etc.
- Provide psycho-education to clients on managing medical conditions
- Attends and advocate at client appointments as needed.
- Participate in WRT Case Reviews
- Communicates with collaborative partners and client’s support system
- Maintains clinical caseload and charts according to QA and program polices.
- Maintains at least 90 minimum billable units per week.
- Maintains clinical supervision with direct supervisor.
- Completes clinical notes within 48 hour time-frame.
- Follows all HIPPA and agency policies regarding client confidentiality and privacy.
- This position requires a master’s degree in behavioral health
- Knowledge of community resources and integrated health
- Current valid Pennsylvania driver’s license
- Current Pa Child Abuse Clearance
- Criminal background clearance