If you have been looking to break the mold as an RN we have the position for you! Have you ever wanted to work as a team that combined mental health professionals with medical professionals who are knowledgeable, fun and energetic? Have you ever wanted to work in a setting that promotes innovation, collaboration and flexibility? Would you want to work in an environment that promotes a holistic approach where you are not limited to the office but can care for clients in a variety of settings dealing with a variety of barriers and conditions? Imagine being able to help clients become empowered and becoming proactive in their medical and emotional care.
The Haven House Wellness Recovery Team was established at Haven House and has experienced exceptional growth due to our network of community collaborations, interior referral process and leadership engagements with other service providers in the community. The Wellness Recovery Team has built a strong group of professionals who embody a positive work environment by open collaboration with each member on the team, exceptional client care and a vast knowledge in their field of expertise. This position requires flexibility and travel to provide community based services. As part of our team the Nurse Navigator’s duties include:
- Completing initial client assessments in a team approach and reviewing client cases with other members of the WRT.
- Reviewing client medical concerns and barriers to care.
- Collaboration of medical providers to improve access to care and accessing for gaps in care.
- Works as part of the Wellness Recovery Team to develop individualize Wellness plans.
- Advocating for clients during appointments and follow up procedures.
- Providing case management for clients and connecting them to various community-based services.
- Communicate with insurance companies to advocate for client care.
- Providing education to clients and their natural support systems on various health related topics.
- This position requires a licensed Registered Nurse
- A minimum of (1) year nursing experience
- Knowledge of mental health field is encouraged but not required.
- Community Based health experience preferred but not required.
- Ability to work independently and as part of the Wellness Recovery Team
- Current valid Pennsylvania driver’s license
- Current PA Child Abuse Clearance
- Criminal background clearance
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $45,000.00 – $54,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- nursing: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: Mobile