We will work with you to provide meaningful opportunities to get involved with Haven House and build a stronger healthier community by helping the individuals whose lives we touch. This impact continues beyond the individual, but also to their families, friends, neighbors, employers, and community at large.
Volunteers can assist by participating in organizing fundraising activities or collection drives of in-kind items to benefit client services. There are also hands-on volunteer opportunities which include helping our staff with activities that enhance the client experience.
Current opportunities to volunteer:
- Friday Lunch Bunch – help prepare and serve lunch to 40 individuals. – (2-3 hrs)
- Event volunteer: Saturday, September 22
- Garden Club – Volunteer one Friday or Saturday to assist with garden work – (2-3 hrs)
- Host a party of friends for fundraiser – i.e. paint & sip party, Pampered Chef, etc..
- Small handyman project – build shelves & storage in garden shed.
- Share a talent, trip photos, music, a hobby with our clients!
For more information about Volunteering opportunities, please visit our contact page, and address the email to Contact Lori Richardson, Director of Development, OR you can send a message in the Volunteer form below.