We will work with you to provide meaningful opportunities to get involved with Haven House and build a stronger healthier community by helping the individuals whose lives we touch. This impact continues beyond the individual, but also to their families, friends, neighbors, employers, and community at large.
Volunteers can assist by participating in organizing fundraising activities or collection drives of in-kind items to benefit client services. There are also hands-on volunteer opportunities which include helping our staff with activities that enhance the client experience.
Current opportunities to volunteer:
- Event volunteer
- Volunteer one Friday or Saturday to assist with garden work – (2-3 hrs)
- Host a party of friends for fundraiser – i.e. paint & sip party, Pampered Chef, etc..
- Small handyman project – build shelves & storage in garden shed.
- Share a talent, trip photos, music, a hobby with our clients!
For more information about Volunteering opportunities, please visit our contact page or you can send a message in the volunteer form below.
* Please Note that due to legal stipulations, all volunteers need to be 18 years old or older