Haven House offers unpaid internships for college students interested in the field of mental health. Opportunities are only available for students utilizing the internship to fulfill college credit requirements.
Our available internships for Fall/Spring are all filled. We are now only accepting interns for the Summer of 2024.
How to Start:
- email email@example.com with your resume; school/program/course name and requirements; and the internship track you are interested in
- Tracks available:
- Bachelor Level Internships: common degrees, psychology, or social work
- Masters Level Internships: Master of Social Work, Clinical Mental Health Counseling, Master of Art Therapy
- Internships are 2-3 semesters long
- Possible interns will be required to complete an interview
- All internships will take place in-person at Haven House