Our Wellness Recovery Team really does it all! Since wellness can refer to almost anything.
Our dedicated team works hard to create a tailored holistic plan for achieving overall wellness for our clients based on what is important to them. We meet our clients where they need us. We empower them to overcome any hurdles impeding them from achieving their goals. We facilitate collaboration between their physicians, pharmacies, and any other healthcare professionals; and show clients how to advocate for themselves.
Our services are available to adults with a SPMI (Serious & Persistent Mental Illness) that is co-occurring with chronic physical illness. It’s our goal to understand our clients and their unique needs. Our trained care providers will:
- Support clients in how to manage their chronic illness
- Assist with lifestyle wellness goals – financial, social, nutritional, etc – anything that helps our client’s overall wellness
- Create smoother continual care transitions
- Facilitate increased communication among medical providers
- Coordinate with physicians, pharmacies, and healthcare professionals to address medication or treatment concerns
- Collaborate with insurance plans to facilitate increased access to care
Our personalized wellness plans include:
- Weekly wellness groups
- Regular appointments and access to on-site nurses to monitor significant health indicators
- Consistent communication with your primary care physicians, specialists, and behavioral health providers
- Assistance and support during medical appointments as needed
You must reside in Lehigh or Northampton County and receive medical assistance through Magellan Behavioral Health (Medicaid) to be eligible for services.
No referral required, but welcome.
Monday – Friday, by appointment only.
Contact the Wellness Recovery Team
If you have any questions or need additional information, contact us here or call 610.435.7134.
For Healthcare Providers
We can take clients with the following SPMI (ICD-10 codes listed below) and a chronic physical condition:
- F20.xx – Schizophrenic Disorders
- F25.xx- Schizoaffective Disorder
- F30.xx-F33.9x – Episodic Mood Disorders (i.e. Bipolar, Manic Affective Disorder, Major Depressive Affective Disorder)
- F28 and F29 – Other Nonorganic Psychoses
- F60.3 – Borderline Personality Disorder